Xavier has been so fun lately! He loves it when we visit with him! A couple days ago I started kinda playing a game with him - kissing him on his little neck and cheek. I was really surprised when he responded by turning his head to the side to get me to do it over and over again! It was so sweet - totally made my day! I just had to get pictures of him smiling to share! Sweet, sweet baby of mine!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute!! It's so fun to see any baby smile and laugh, but more amazing to see our sweet Xavier being able to smile and play!
I totally agree with Kristy! What a sweet little blessing our little Xavier is to us all. These pictures just make me so happy!
Awww! What a sweet little guy! I love him so much! We have tried so hard to get a picture of him smiling! I am very excited you finally did!!! :)
What a sweet heart, that is so neat that he is starting to smile so often.
What a sweet boy! He is so cute and lovable. I can't believe he plays games with you. What a little miracle.
Aaw! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment