I had Holli's kids today, since I told them I would meet them halfway to return them, I decided to take the kids to play at Jensen's Grove for awhile! Kristy & her critters met us there! We had fun watching the kids play! Jackson was so excited to run up & down this hill! Every time he got to the top he would holler, Grandma! And this is how excited he got when I would wave to let him know I was watching!
Jackson, Jocelyn & Tyce!
Jake & Katie are such good friends! It's cute to see how close they are, I think they share everything with each other! I sure do love them!
Jett, The Littlest Skateboarder! Cute, huh?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Posted by Mike and Deanne at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What cute grandkids you have! Thanks again for watching my kiddos. You are the best Mom ever. Love you!
Thanks for inviting us to play at Jensen's Grove. We all had lots of fun! Cute Pictures!! You probably have the cutest grandkids in the world.
Cute pics!
Fun!! Cute pictures, I love the picture of Jackson on the hill, you can see how excited he is!
Post a Comment