Just thought I would share a couple pictures from Brady's float trip on the Salmon River in July!
This is Brady's group getting ready to get in the river. Brady is the one with the blue and black wetsuit!
This is a picture that Mike took of the river, I think it is a beautiful picture! Makes me want to be there!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Posted by Mike and Deanne at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fun pictures!
Looks like a fun trip. It is beautiful there, gets me excited for Alturus.
I looked at your Shutterfly book, it turned out really fun. GOOD JOB!
How fun I want to go on a float trip too!
It looks like fun, but I'm a baby and could never do it. I love how pretty it is, I can't wait to go camping!!
I'm a big chicken too, and would never do this, but it's so beautiful!
Post a Comment