CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008




Some pictures from our New Mexico trip on the 20th of June!

Frankie Poolheco and Mike. Frank and Terry Poolheco. And Pat and Rob Walton with Brady! We had an awesome time! Had a wonderful visit with old friends and got to see some cool places and some Indian Villages!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you had a fun trip! I love seeing pictures of Redfish Lake! Love ya!!

Kristy said...

Fun pictures, but I'm disappointed there's not a picture of you in your hawaian moo-moo dress! LOL I'm glad you guys had a fun trip.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Seeing pictures of Walton's make me want to go to Canada again. I am glad you guys had such an awesome trip. I also want to see a picture of you in your moo-moo!

Shelby said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while, and what do I find? You've been vacationing in New Mexico..?

(I don't remember hearing Joe's family talk about the people there wearing lei's and mumu's though!)

Were you anywhere near Gallup, New Mexico? He has relatives there.